- It is the sole responsibility of the student to obtain prior approvals for both professional development in-service or graduate courses from their district before registering. NYCTD is not responsible in any way for courses that are not approved or accepted.
- All of our graduate level courses are created for Professional Development purposes and are not part of a degree status program.
- Your PayPal receipt also serves as your confirmation that you are registered in a course(s). A copy should be printed for your records.
- Students registered for online classes will receive an email on the start date of their class, with their username and password required for login, and can begin their class promptly on the start date.
- In order to obtain/request an official transcript you must register for professional development graduate credit.
- Official Transcripts: After completing a course for professional development graduate credit, PLEASE do not order an Official Transcript prior to receiving two emails from Brandman University. The first email will include a username and student ID for an account in Brandman's system. Your will have to activate this account, if it is the first time your account was created. If you order an official transcript before your grade has been posted from Brandman University, this will result in a “hold” on your transcript. An Official Transcript can be ordered only after you receive the second e-mail that states your grade for that particular class has been posted. Usually it takes approximately two weeks after the end date of the course for your grade to be posted. Please review your unofficial transcript to be certain it is complete before ordering your official transcript. Brandman's transcripts are cumulative. For more information please click Transcript Requests.
- A certificate of completion for in-service credit will be mailed/provided to each participant in duplicate when all course requirements are fulfilled after the end date of the class.
- Switching your registration from graduate to in-service is not permissible, but switching from in-service to graduate may be done prior to the start date or with in two weeks after the course has started.
- All courses are 3 credits / 45 hours, whether taken for professional development graduate level or in-service credit.
- All professional development graduate course numbers will be available on our website.
- Participants are responsible for any bank charges due to returned checks.
- You can now register and pay online by credit card using our website on your computer or any mobile device!
Our variety of course offerings are extremely select and only chosen for the positive educational impact on both the professional staff and students. Activities and assignments focus on how to integrate newly acquired knowledge, skills, techniques and strategies into the classroom. Our team of instructors/specialists are masters in their field and share a passion for education. They bring theory to practice and will help learning come alive in your classroom.
We will continue to offer in-service and graduate level professional development courses that are relevant to your classroom and are directly related to the state/national standards, in addition to addressing the specific needs of school districts, teachers, and students.